I’ve had a great year with some great accomplishments, including:
- Started speaking in public! I delivered a talk at NYC Code Camp, two at Harrisburg .Net Code Camp, and one at BarCamp Harrisburg (the BarCamp is an unconference, but, I had prepared materials. And, attendees.).
- Started blogging. You’re reading it.
- Initial committer and currently core contributor for two .NET open source projects. Thanks to Ritter Insurance Marketing for supporting this work and OSS!
- Authored my first Chocolatey package: keepass-keepasshttp. It’s getting downloads too!
- Bought a house – it’s very nice.
- Worshipped with a good amount of improvisational violin.
- Tried jalapeño wine at a Renaissance Faire. I’m not a fan.
This year was about me stretching myself and doing some new things. Next year I expect a similar list of items, but bigger and better.
2014, you’ve been amazing, but I’m excited to see what 2015 has to offer!